Home Inspections Partners
Home & Building Inspectors
(A division of Noha Group Ltd.)
Tel. (416) 335-9963
Why Choose The Professional Home & Building Inspectors?
- Our inspectors are Licensed Professional Engineers and are registered with the ONTARIO ASSOCIATION OF HOME INSPECTORS
- We hold a Certificate of Authorization from THE PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS OF ONTARIO to provide engineering services to the public,
- We hold a Building Code Identification number (BCI#) from the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing to provide design activities to the public.
- Over twenty years of construction and inspection experience has enabled us to develop a high degree of skill and expertise.
When you hire us you receive:
- A Free 2nd visit following your move to ensure your satisfaction.
- Free technical advice as long as you own the house, whether related or not related to the home inspection.
City Wide Home Inspections
Phone: (416) 203-0333
Toll Free: 1-877-203-0474
City Wide Home Inspectors is an independently owned and operated home inspection firm. We offer the highest quality of customer service in the industry. With more than 15 years of experience in the construction and home inspection industry, we have the experience, knowledge, and expertise to provide you with the security and peace of mind you are looking for.
We are proud to be your home ownership partner. Whether you are buying or selling a new or resale home we can help you through the whole process with confidence. A home is the single largest investment and asset that most people own. We are here help you keep your asset in optimal condition.
Not only do we provide you with a comprehensive, clear, easy-to-read and understand inspection report. We also provide internet access to your complete home inspection report and photos. Call (416) 203-0333 or 1-877-203-0474 today for more details.
We perform Home Buyer’s Inspections, Home Seller’s Inspection, Pre-Listing Inspection, Tarion / New Home Warranty Inspections, Commercial Property Inspections, Mould testing and inspection, Radon testing, Asbestos testing.